Monday, January 16, 2012







Hello, my fine American Friends (well and anyone else that will read this)

This last week was a good, hard, very hard working week.

We knocked on so many doors, we knocked on Doors for 5 hours on one day.

Man we had a great week, we worked so hard and because of that the Lord blessed us immensely.

I plan on doing the same thing for the next 5 freaking weeks. This way I will be working until the end of my mission.

We were knocking on doors and were invited in to a break off of the "Congregação Cristã do Brasil" which was located in the back of some lady´s house and we went in for like 45 minutes and we got really bored and my comp and I started playing with a kid and then my comp almost got his finger bit off. The kid bit him!


Then they asked us to read something from the Bible so I read Amos 3:7 which talks about profets.... It was crazy.

Then when we were at the store a member kid came up to my comp and asked where he was from and my comp told him and then he said to me I won't ask where you are from, you are from Mexico!

Then we were waiting for a member and his cat was looking at us through the window and my comp threw a dime at him and hit him in the face! It was pretty funny.


We heard a funny frase this week. "You can take them out of the Favela, but you can´t take the Favela out of them." The Favela is the Ghetto. Look in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and go to the Rio de Janeiro Levels, they are in the Favela and they are pretty accurate. I have been in Favelas, they have one here in Vila Virgínia.

Check it out.

Anyway we will be meeting 2 Apostles this week. Elder M. Russell Ballard and Elder Neil A. Anderson. This will be an opportunity of a lifetime. I'm pretty excited that it will happen when I am still here.

Love ya!

I am Elder Richardson, LD, and I end mine epistle, amen


No comments:

Post a Comment