Tuesday, January 31, 2012





Well ok....I have 3 more weeks, that´s it, Then I will be home my friends.



I hope all of you are happy, I am.



This last week was good. It was very hard, but it was good and we did our best. That´s what we need to do, it´s not about numbers or anything like that, it´s how you feel, and if you did your best. That´s what we did.



Well, this week we went to an inactive family and only the member´s dad was home, this is a crazy family..... He always wants to give us abacaxi, so he always gives us 2 of them. and he always just puts us in another room with the TV and puts on one of the Novelas.... Then he always askes us the same questions and this time he fell asleep. He gave us a rotten abacaxi and then we decided because he was asleep we should go, so we grabbed our stuff as quietly as possible and left, we had to run out but it was way funny.



We were walking down the street and I stepped on a little milk carton and I didn´t know it was full and it sprayed all over Elder Bird. It was kinda funny.



Not much happened, except for not getting in to any houses. It was one of those weeks.I hope you are all well.



I am Elder Richardson, LD and I end mine epistle, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment