Monday, September 19, 2011




So anyway my beloved friends from the North, I'm back.



So anyway, this last week was pretty good, it went by really fast. That only comes when you work your butt off and do everything the way it should be. Listening to the Spirit in absolutely everything, teaching by the Spirit, finding by the Spirit and being guided by the Spirit. Man it's awesome.



On Saturday we were walking in a part of Jaboticabal that I don't know and we got a little lost and couldn't find the street name to find ourselves on the map. And a little girl walked down the street and so we asked her where we were, and then we asked who she lived with and she told us her Mom, and we asked if we could go up to her house and talk to her Mom. She took us up there and we taught her Mom, her name is Shirley and she even had prayed to have something happen in her life, and we showed up like a half hour later. She even accepted to be baptized, so probably next week which is conference weekend she could and probably will be baptized!




We are working with some wonderful people and finding even more. This week will be an even better week to find people and teach them and bring them to the knowledge of the Truth! This is my work, I love it. I bring others unto Christ, who is our Savior.



Oh yeah I forgot last week



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMONA!!!!



and anyone else in September that I forgot.



Oh and UTAH UTES BEAT BYU 54-10 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA



THAT'S WHAT I CALL A VICTORY!!!!!!!! As one of the few Utah fans on the mission, this is really good for us, there are not that many of us.....so yeah, that was my week!




Love you all!



I am Elder Richardson, LD, father of Elder Castro, Utah Man, and I end mine epistle, amen.

1 comment: