Monday, October 25, 2010




Hello my friends in Gringolândia!

Ok this week was hard, everything fell, no one was home, no one wanted to hear our message, it was crazy and whenever we decided to make contacts no one was on the streets!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so hard to work. Things are going well though.... But we kept at it and managed to do what we needed to do!

Oh man this week when we were walking we passed by a store and a lady was undressing a mannequin... but she pulled down the pants right in front of us and started to lift up the shirt too... it was pretty funny.

We also met the Churro Man, it’s like the Ice Cream Man. They drive around in an old hippie van and have an announcement saying they have Churros! It was pretty neat!
This week during one of our lunches I met a member that looks just like Barney Fife. It was so hard not to laugh.

Oh yeah this week Elder Passos and I were talking about whatever and I happened to mention that we have church dances so he wanted to know the differences... I told him that we needed a dance card and he laughed for about 5 minutes!

We also made Yakissoba, which was really good especially because we made it at home and from molho (gravy) that we bought at the store.

Oh our investigator Nice (pronounced Nee see) is almost done with smoking; she is only smoking maybe 6 or less a day now and last week it was more than 40! She is really excited! Now all we have to do is get her to church and get married, you can’t live with someone and not be married..... Everything will work out just fine! Hopefully this week or next.

Well that’s about it, I can’t think of much more that happened this past week, so I guess I’ll say good-bye!

I am Elder Richardson, The Gringo, Keymaster, Mestre de Contatos (Master of Contacts), and I end mine epistle, amen.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see he is staying positive even when the work is slow.

    ReplyDelete