Monday, March 21, 2011

Don´t be a Brasilian pig
Don´t throw garbage here
Respect others and the Church

This is on the back wall of a church in Ribeirão Preto

My shoes at 1 year, 1 month

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say hi really quick and tell you where I´m going!

I´m going to Araçatuba and my comp is Denysczcuk (Dennis Chook). He is an alright dude, I have already met him.

I´m now an LD, or District Leader. Now I have responsibility, crap. Oh well, the Lord is calling, so I must answer.

This last week was good, I was with Elders Robertt, Brower and Brewer. We Baptized 2 people, Juliano and Rayane. They are way cool.

I was in Ribeirão Preto for the week. I had fun. Now I´m off to Araçatuba--it's about 7 hours from Ribeirão Preto on the west side of the mission. I hope you all have a fun week and I´ll see you next week, I´ll send pictures then. I love you all, I just wanted to let you know that.

I am Elder Richardson, LD, Missionary in Araçatuba - SP, Brasil and I end mine epistle, amen

Taylor sent this after he arrived at his new city.

Happy Birthday Justin Richardson!

This week was nuts, I went to Ribeirão Preto on Monday after I played soccer with the guys in São Carlos. Then I was alone for like 3 hours, that was weird. Then I got to the house where I would stay, the Elders were Elder Brewer and Elder Robertt.

They are some LZ´s there in Ribeirão Preto. Then Elder Robertt got sick and I ended up staying at home with him all day Tuesday. Then Elder Brower came, he would be my comp for a week, because his comp was a fubeca (slacker). Then we went out to work and the whole week was like nuts, going to all kinds of places, I even went back to Avelino Palma, the ward I passed in when I was in Ribeirão Preto in January. Then we pretty much switched off everyday who would stay with Robertt, but then we got permission to leave him alone so we could all work. We baptized 2 people this week too. We had fun this last week. Made some new friends.

Oh here in Araçatuba we have me, my comp Denysczcuk, Sister Martins and Sister Vogel and then Elder D. Souza and Elder Hudson. I´m actually here now it was a crazy 7 hour bus ride. I´m so tired right now.
I hope you all have a fun week.

1 comment: