Monday, April 25, 2011

Me and Elder H. Pinho

Me and Elder Brower

Me and Elder Thatcher


Me and Sister Vallem


Me and Elder Denyszczuk (my comp)(with their Tigger and Pooh Pez Machines)

Me and Sister Martins who goes home this week



It’s just another day, it’s just another daaay

It’s a dead man’s party, who could ask for more, everybody’s coming leave your body at the door, leave your body and soul at the door....

Man I heard that on the radio the other day when we were in a store, it had been 1 year and 2 months since I heard OINGO BOINGO!!!!!!

As of yesterday I have 1 year and 2 months on my mission.


This last week we had conferences, and so we went to Rio Preto and Elder Arrazola and Elder Squires came over and slept at our house.

It was a good conference and now everyone has to learn English, even Presidente Prieto. My comp is already doing good on that but still now it’s a rule.

I got a package (man that was hard to spell) and I know I was loved, now I have about a year’s worth of Deodorant, so I won’t be using the Brasilian stuff on my mission.

I found out on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 in the Favelas in Rio de Janeiro they actually speak Português so when I get home I’ll know how to win even faster, they say what they are doing so know I speak the language and so it won’t be a problem for me. hahahahaha

Ok yesterday I asked Heavenly Father for a miracle, just looking at the sky and saying Please we want a miracle today, help us out, and I do, I do, I do believe in Miracles! 2 guys we have been working with finally went to church.

It was awesome!

Yesterday we visited some less actives and we told the lady I was from Porto Alegre and she believed me and we were talking that night and I was talking and she still believed me and then when we left I said I was American and she said, but how you have no accent..... that’s crazy!

So I guess I speak Português pretty good.....

This last week was good, I had fun, it was very tiring and fast. This is now the last week of this transfer so transfers are next week and so you know the drill, maybe I won’t email you or it will be later! srrsrsrsrsrsrsrrsrsrsrsrsrs so yeah that’s about it.

I am Elder Richardson, LD, and I end mine epistle, amen.

1 comment: