Monday, May 2, 2011

Well another transfer has come and gone and now we have the novidades!

I´m still here in hot hot Araçatuba and I will get a new comp, apparently he is a member from Américo Brasiliênse, my beloved first city. I will find out later today.

So anyway this week was good, it went by fast, and so did this transfer. Now I will have to do everything on my own, this kid hasn´t even gone to the CTM yet!

Now I´ve got to be a super missionary, for real this time!

This transfer will be good, I´m going to make a year and 3 on the mission at the end of this month, crazy huh?

So I really don´t have much to say except it was a good week, we worked pretty normally, I went to an English school again to help out, it was pretty fun.

I love it here actually so I´m not bummed out that I´m staying, I´m actually pretty excited to be here still.

I´m sorry this one is short. But hey nothing super crazy happened!

Love you all

I am Elder Richardson, LD, and I end mine epistle, amen

1 comment:

  1. Getting a companion that hasn't been to the training center? I didn't know that could happen.

    ReplyDelete