Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Well ok, I didn't go to bed at 10h30, on Sunday night, I waited and went to the Rodoviária at about 11h00 and got on my bus to go to the Ribeirão Preto at 11h25. We began our travel and got into Ribeirão Preto at about 5h00 in the morning. We were stuck in the Rodoviária until about 7h30 or so when the other missionaries came and showed up. Then seeing as I would stay here close to the city of Ribeirão Preto I can get a bus whenever I want.

My new area is Jaboticabal. My new comp is Elder Negreiros. He is from Florianópolis.

And this is my 9th area, 11th comp and 12th transfer of 16 transfers.
What a crazy way to think about that huh?

So my last week was good, except I got a cold and a sore throat and then I think I got pink eye, or at least some sort of eye infection/irritation. So I had to get some eye drops... that sucks pretty bad. Because I hate eye drops but I had to suck it up and be a man and use them, it's not that bad actually. Not my favorite thing, but not as horrifying as I thought or remembered.

So I'm pretty excited to go to this area, at least I've heard that it's a good area. So we should baptize a bunch of people. At least that´s what´s expected, this area has a high reputation of baptizing. So we'll see what will happens here in a couple weeks.

I think that's about it, it was good in Araçatuba while it lasted, but I was able to leave before I died.... Some people go and never come back, but I did.

Until next week and I'll send pictures from last week and this coming week.

I am Elder Richardson, LD, comp of Elder Negreiros of Florianópolis, Missionaries of Jaboticabal and I end mine epistle, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment