Monday, August 15, 2011



Only in Brazil do they have a Beatles Wall!


So Hey....
My week was good.

Long, crazy, Hot, and hard.

But as always so worth it.

We went to Ribeirão Preto to have a meeting with other missionaries. It was fun, and I realized I was one of the oldest missionaries there. I am the oldest in my zone. I realized that when I didn't really know anyone there.

And I got a package. Man getting a package was cool. I got some cool candy that I haven't seen before and some I forgot about and some that was normal but still awesome to get! I even got an official Rubik's cube, I've waited like a year and 3 months for that! For those of you who don't know, I can actually do a Rubik's cube, I think it's a rule for missionaries to try to learn it, and if you don't then you are a fubeca. It's actually very easy to do.

Man yesterday I remembered the Bumpuses from a Christmas Story, we were at like a farm visting a member and they have like 10 or more dogs there..... and they had a bunch of food from a Father's Day party (it was yesterday here) and they gave us a ton of food and homemade fresh cheese. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......cheese.

I ate some sort of chicken thing for lunch on Saturday, it was very good, and it reminded me of my Mom's Chicken Pot Pie. It was fairly close but it wasn´t the same, so it was like the filling without the crust, still very good but not the same.

I would like to take my time to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!!!

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE I KNOW THAT HAS A BIRTHDAY IN AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, that's about all I have for this week, keep praying for us and everything will go well!

I am Elder Richardson, LD, only American in Jaboticabal and I end mine epistle, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment