Monday, November 7, 2011

Hey guys what's up?

So this last week was probably the best week we had here, because we got a lot of work done! We found a bunch of new people to teach and they all accepted baptism! Now we just gotta work hard to keep them happy for it!

We also confirmed Maria yesterday, we still need to take a picture with her so that's why you haven't seen her!
This week was hard but good, like I said, we found some good people.

We had a visitor from the CTM in Provo and he talked to us, it was a really cool experience, and it was justamente on a holiday so we got out of walking in the hot sun and doing nothing for a day!

It was hard, we almost were to the point where we thought, man it doesn't matter what I do here, stay at home or walk around, no one will accept it anyway, then we decided to keep going and in one day we found about 4 people! We walked all day in the hot sun to do so but be succeeded!

I just want to tell you all that I know that this is truly the work of our Lord and Savior, I am proud to say that I take a part in it. I love this work and I encourage you all to take a part in it as well, you will be blessed and so will your families but also many, many others and their families, those people that only will respond to the Restored Gospel through you. You are God's instrument, let him use you. You will love it here, it is so wonderful to do this work.

I know this Church is the ONLY TRUE CHURCH ON THIS EARTH, THERE IS NO OTHER CHURCH THAT IS TRUE, WE HAVE A LIVING PROPHET AND 12 APOSTLES, AND JESUS CHRIST LIVES. HE IS THE KEYSTONE OF OUR CHURCH.
I want you all to know that I KNOW this, if you don't know, pray about it, read the Book of Mormon and go to the Church. Then pray with all earnestness and you will know, TONIGHT, that this Church is truly the Church of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and He, through Joseph Smith, restored His Church here again on the earth EXACTLY as it was before when He was here in His earthly ministry.
Happy Birthday Brandon Androes!
and Clayton Preston!
I hope you all have a good week,
I am Elder Richardson, LD and I end mine epistle, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment