Monday, November 14, 2011



Well, my friends, this week was nuts, but nevertheless a good week.


It went by freaking fast, and then it rained too, but we are in the rainy season here in Brasil. It will probably rain at least once a week.


I sadly found out that I have 98 days left on the mission...... here in 2 weeks I will start my penultimo transfer.....


We had a week very similar to last week, we talked to lots of people and not a lot of people wanted anything.


We taught a guy named Danilo, he is the boyfriend of a member, and he is a good kid, but just needs to pray to be baptized.


A member has brought his son and his girlfriend for the last 2 weeks and they are liking it and we are going to teach them this week.

It sucks when it rains here, people don't like the rain. I'm not quite sure what to say.... this week was fairly uneventful.... But I know that this next week will be great.

I know this work is the work of the Lord. Yesterday I had to give a talk in church about missionary work, and pretty much I burned the crap out of all the members, but everyone said that it was a good talk, that they needed to hear that.

I finally sent a picture to you guys, I hope you like it, it says I want a bicycle! I thought it was funny.


Well, I hope this next week is a little more eventful for you guys to hear about next week, so I will talk to you then!


I am Elder Richardson, LD, and I end mine epistle, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment