Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I look to my left and see the house that we must knock on, so we knock and a
woman in her late 20´s answers the door and lets us in, accepts the message and
as we close with a prayer, the Thunder hits.....BOOM...... Then the rain
starts..... the rain in Brasil, is RAIN..... it was very powerful...... so we
take off running and within 2 minutes we are soaked to the bone, we work for
another hour or so and then end up going home........ this happened twice this
week!

Then this week we baptized Maria!!!!!! Hooray! Next week I´ll send a picture, she is an older
lady of about 60 years and she accepted everything that we had to say..... so
she was baptized, she was pretty happy!

This week was nuts, it rained twice and we didn´t get a lot done done because of that....

We are having a hard time here in the area, seeing as we didn´t have anything to start with...... We are doing our best and we are working very hard...... it´s hard but it´s better
this way....
We got a bunch of references this last week and we will get even more and we are going to visit
and baptize a bunch of people!

It´s been a long time since we have baptized someone in this ward, so the people are getting excited again, that we are here to make the difference! woohoo!

So anyway, I´m liking it here in Ribeirão yet again..... and we are being really positive about
everything.....
It´s better this way.
I love you guys and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL IN OCTOBER AND FOR NEXT WEEK!
LET´S SEE WHO I REMEMBER.....

LAURA DAMEWOOD, ELDER
PASSOS, MY COMP ELDER RIBEIRO, SISTER BENNETT (TODAY) AND TOMORROW XELA HOUSE!
Sorry if you were forgotten......

I STILL LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
I am Elder Richardson, LD and I end mine epistle, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment