Monday, November 28, 2011







Hey guys!


Well today is yet again another transfer day, and well, yet again, I got a new comp!

Every Transfer this year, I got a new comp.

My new comp is Elder Bird. From Washington, or Idaho, seeing as his family moved just after he left. He has 5 months out here. I´m his "Step-Dad" or his second comp. This is the 4th time I´ve done this.


So Elder Ribeiro, he went off to Araraquara....


I´m going to be here in Vila Virgínia for my Birthday, Christmas, and New Year´s.... This is going to be cool.

This last week, in my study, I finished Jesus the Christ again. I love that book. It is a wonderful book to read....


I also made another hole in my belt.... It´s the 4th hole in this belt... Man I´m getting smaller..... it´s nuts.


Well, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.... I guess I did..... it was a really hard day, no one wanted anything. SO we needed to find out what we were grateful for....


Well, Evan and Ben Epperson, this is my farewell to you, Good luck. Have a great mission, get out there and have a blast.... You´ll understand this much, much, later..... and you´ll thank me for it. Every minute on a mission is worth it, even the bad parts.... It´s hard but wonderful. You´ll never regret it....EVER. I don´t.... and I never will. Get out there and baptize the world!


Everyone that is wanting to go or is having doubts about going, just do it. Just go, don´t think twice and get out there. You´ll love it.


This last week was good, we took a girl named Lorraine to church yesterday and she said she wants to get baptized! Woo-Hoo! And we are working on a bunch of other people to get baptized here soon. I´m glad to stay here for this transfer, it´s going to be a good one. This is my second to last one.


I only have 3 months left and about 84 days.....


I am Elder Richardson, LD, Step dad of Elder Bird and I end mine epistle, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment