Monday, February 21, 2011

Can you see him?

Elder Thumbs Up, Magda and Taylor

Magda's children

More thumbs

Hey you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, this week was crazy here in São Carlos. We had stuff to do and then we worked normal too. It was kinda hard, it’s my first week as senior, so I have to call all the shots.... My comp is a little crazy and I hardly understand him, He is from the Northeast and they speak super fast and don’t pronounce their words right. And then his accent doesn’t help in any way..... He’s still pretty green and a little too eccentric... I think I gotta calm him down. It was a pretty good week though.

Man can you guys believe that I have been here for a year now? ONE YEAR. I don’t think you understand......ONE YEAR. The point is this: I’m halfway done, I’m halfway home, and next year this time, we’ll all be chillin’ in the snow. But then, I don’t want it to be over..... I don’t want to go home...... I love it too much out here.

I had like 3 different members ask me this week if I have ever ridden in an old car before. They all think that all Americans have new cars..... I thought it was pretty funny.

It’s raining right now, and that sucks, I don’t want to go out in the rain, it sucks to do contacts because Brasilians have a fear of the rain.

São Carlos is a good city, I like it here. For me this last transfer was like, bring it on, one more, what else do you got for me?!?!?!?! Oh yeah this transfer will only be 5 weeks so it will be a little shorter..... usually they are 6 weeks..... just so you know.....

Man I can’t think of much more to say to you about this week..... Oh we played soccer today, I actually scored a goal! Yeah you all know how un-athletic I am..... but yeah I did a decent job as goleiro and I scored, so yeah. It was pretty fun.

Anyway, I hope everything is good for you. See you in a year.

I am Elder Richardson, senior, and I end mine epistle, amen

1 comment: